What is an event-organising audit?
My event organising audit is a powerful, yet cost-effective, service that is truly unique in the event industry.
I will review, in detail, all your event planning, co-ordination and delivery activities and guide you to see what changes and actions you need to put into place to significantly improve the success of your events with reduced effort and stress. The package is particularly effective for the review of multiple staff, but it just as effective if you’re a team of one.
How will you benefit?
Via a detailed online survey, followed up by a Zoom or Skype call, we’ll discuss and assess any, or all, of the following:
- Successes and failures – I’ll take a look at what’s been working for you and what processes you think could do with some refinement
- Event format – what kind of meetings and events you typically organise and how often. I’ll review all your meetings, seminars, training days, workshops and conferences, be they for internal or external participants
- Event staffing – which members of staff are involved in key activities
- People skills and resources – what training, skills, experiences and resources your staff have had and continue to have access to
- Venue choice and assessment – which venues you use on a regular basis and how you determine what venues you’ll use for certain events; I’ll look at how you assess the suitability of each venue
- Programme planning – how you design and plan the day’s programme
- Project planning – how you compile a comprehensive event/meeting project plan and ensure everything’s run to the plan
- Event budget – how you plan your budget and keep on top of it quickly and accurately
- Risk assessment – how you compile your event risk assessments
- Briefings – how you brief your contributors and presenters
- Communication – how you communicate with potential participants and delegates
- Internal updates – how effective your internal communications are around the progress planning for the event
- Marketing/PR – how you approach marketing and publicity
- Suppliers and contractors – how you source and contract the most appropriate suppliers
- AV and catering – how you liaise with the venue regarding set up, AV and catering
- Staffing – how you staff your events
- On the day – how you plan the logistics and implementation on the day to run as smoothly as possible
- Event evaluation – how to evaluate your event and capture important data for future events
- Follow-up – what follow-up procedures do and don’t work
- Fun – how to enjoy the process and make it as stress-free as possible!
I’ll then put together a comprehensive report for you with a set of recommendations that will be ranked by priority so that you can start transforming the way you deliver outstanding events, no matter how small.
Who would benefit from the audit?
The audit is designed for any of the following:
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Virtual Assistants
- In-house marketing and communications departments
- In-house event organising teams
- Charities and public sector organisations putting on their own events without an external events agency
- Independent event organisers looking to enhance their skills and knowledge base
How much does the event-organising audit cost?
The cost of the audit and detailed written report starts at £575+VAT for one person but significant savings can be made if assessing several people in one organisation – the actual figure will be confirmed after a discussion of your exact requirements.